Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's going on?

OK...so I left the doctor's office this afternoon and everything was great! The doctor was pleased with my egg count and the lining of the uterus. Then later I got an email from the nurse giving my estradiol level but nothing to compare it to. Also, the Doctor wants me to come in to have another blood test done, but that wasn't in the plans. The nurse said "no worries." But I do not like "no worries." I do not like it at all. When doctors or nurses say "no worries," it makes me extremely worried for some reason. If there isn't a problem, why do I have to have extra blood tests completed? I need to know now if there is a possibility of the cycle having to be cancelled. I don't like surprises...no worries...sure.

1 comment:

nickoletta100 said...

My guess is that your E2 level was low, if so they just might increase your drugs, that is what happened to me and I made it to the ER! Good luck to you. I am sure it is "no worries"