Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last day - Woohoo!

Today is my last day of bed rest. Thank God! I can't wait to take a shower and walk around a bit. I am still going to take it really easy tomorrow, don't want to knock anything loose!

I have nicknamed my blasts peanut butter and jelly. I was thinking of two things that would stick and go together. Also, it is my hubby's favorite song (if you can call it that) from one of his favorite adult cartoon shows. My hubby thinks I am crazy...but I think it helps him identify with everything that is going on a bit more.

My hubby seems to be losing patience with me not being able to move. I think a lot of it he is bringing home from work, as there is a lot of stuff going on there. I hope he doesn't act this way when we finally have a baby!

No comments: