Sunday, September 16, 2007

2nd pregnancy test result

I had my 2nd second pregnancy test on Wednesday to make sure my levels were going the right direction. Well, I was in the 1800's, so everything was great. We an ultrasound on Sept. 28th. The nurse even said that we will find out how many...this time she talked about a possibility of twins! My husband and I would love to have twins. We know that this means a ton more work, but we will have 2 tons more joy and excitement. If only 1 stuck, that would be absolutely wonderful too. My husband and I are just so excited that we finally are pregnant. It has been too many years of trying to explain to everyone why there are no children yet. Those people that get pregnant right away never seem to understand. The ones that do know and understand what we have been through cried when we told them we were pregnant. My work is such a loving family environment, and they all were so happy for us. They had more tears of joy they we did.

I am feeling a lot better after the 2nd test result, but don't know if I will truely feel like I am going to have a baby until it comes. I keep waiting for someone to say, "Oh wait, sorry, you're not really pregnant." I haven't even been feeling "pregnant", except for the extreme tiredness, which I don't know whether to blame on the first week of all day kindergarten or pregnancy. Part of me wishes I would feel lots of nausea and other signs. I know my mom didn't feel bad at all during her pregnancies, so maybe I am just following in her footsteps. Does that type of thing run in families? I probably will be eating my words later wishing for nausea, but silly as it seems, I think it would actually make me feel better!

1 comment:

AshPash said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news! :) Hoping the numbers continue to rise!